I decided to change up the instructions a bit. I was afraid if we just filled the balloons with rice or flour they may break. So we used raquet balls and tennins balls, rice and ballons.
First we carefully cut slits in the raquet balls and filled them with rice.
Then we cut the tops off the balloons and stretched them to fit over the balls. The tennis balls we just covered with balloons.
This is were it got a little tough. If you follow the links directions we should have cut small holes in other ballons and wrapped them round the balloned balls. We couldn’t stretch the ballons with out breaking them. A few worked.
But then I remebered we had these tiny rolls of colored masking tape.
This worked great. Ginger preferred stickers and a crayon!
I would post a photo of Jake juggling these new juggling balls but he is in bed with the flu! I am sure he will love them but in the mean time I’ll post this old photo and you can pretend he is juggling the new fancy balls!